NEW ROCHELLE | Development News

its never a good look when there’s a fire at a known prospective development site. Even more so when someone dies, RIP.

https://twitter.com/KarenHessel2/status/1509723943787192323

4 Likes

skyline from across the Sound

New Rochelle Skyline by Joe Shlabotnik, on Flickr

8 Likes

Skyline of Co-op city and New Rochelle

Taken by me on April 22nd

6 Likes
3 Likes

The Illustrator (586 North Ave)

Earlier today

The Renaissance at Lincoln Park
(Northern dead end of Guion Place)

Earlier today

4 Likes

With limited room to grow in downtown New Rochelle, last year Iona acquired the 28 acre campus, formerly Concordia College in Bronxville.

It’s part of a big push into health sciences, with additional gradate programs that help justify university status. The new name reflects Iona’s growing prominence in academics and athletics.

1 Like

Found this gorgeous shot via Twitter

7 Likes

old news, but a pretty nice price for a residential tower

2 Likes

Demolition to soon begin for 316 Huguenot, a 26-story mixed-used tower. Credit to Domenic Ramacciato on Facebook.

8 Likes

It was a very quick demo, it occurred the night of my previous post. Credit to Domenic Ramacciato on Facebook once again.

5 Likes

actionkid was on a flight back to NYC which afforded an amazing aerial view of New Rochelle and all of its recent developments. 14:18 starting point.

6 Likes

New Rochelle is clearly in the midst of a construction boom💥.
NewRochelledevolpment

10 Likes

Reminds me of Sim City when your city finally is dense enough for highrises!

5 Likes

Here’s a set of photos I captured today

The “New” New Rochelle as seen from Hudson Park.

Highgarden Tower (11 Garden Street) with 26 Garden Street Phase II in the background.

26 Garden Street Phase II.

Stella Phase I (14 LeCount Place).

The Enclave 1 & 2 with 360 Huguenot in the background.

Clinton Park 1 & 2 with 500 Main Street slowly rising above ground nextdoor.

11 Likes

Great photos! I find it weird that a part of New Rochelle isn’t on Google Earth (in 3D) while most of the surrounding area is.

5 Likes

New Rochelle and other Long Island sound cities are really growing

4 Likes

Hopefully they’ll soon sort out 11 Lawton and New Rochelle can have a new tallest. That will be the real culmination of the 2015 rezoning.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed that we see some movement with that project this year!

2 Likes

New Rochelle’s skyline: a soaring symbol of progress and what’s to come for the rest of Westchester’s cities.

6 Likes

Oh wow! Didn’t realize New Rochelle can be seen from that particular area :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like