My Chicago Pictures

Hello everyone!

I was going through my photos today and realized just how much I take pictures of Chicago. I’m down there very frequently and I wanted to start this thread so I can share all the best ones I take!

Here are a few for a peak at what to expect!

Hope you enjoy! I’ll be sure to update each time I go and each time I find a worthy picture to post :smiley:

8 Likes

that’s a really cool photo of the John Hancock Center.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have another one here I should have shared:

Try putting the first one as your phone background. Looks pretty good if you ask me :smiley:

8 Likes

Beautiful shots, Oatmeal!!!

2 Likes

Chicago is on my bucket list to go to, along with Dubai, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Jeddah. Thanks for posting these pics and making the forum!

1 Like

Oh my gosh I’ve always wanted to go to Dubai!!! Jeddah would be sweet too, especially when they complete that massive 3600 foot tower!

2 Likes

Have you been to Boston, Tom?

It’s really nice too.

1 Like

I thought I had made a Chicago pictures thread…?

1 Like

This thread is mainly for the photos I take cause I go so often. Figured it’d be fun to show all you what I have.

2 Likes

Well i do love the photos. They’re much better than my photos :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

I haven’t been there. I have been thinking about going there sometime

1 Like

Throw back to the Chicago Marathon. Legit the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Took these hot pictures of facade on classic Chicago buildings in December:

3 Likes

View from the Hilton. Amazing hotel, highly recommend staying there at least once:

5 Likes

Whew, this has not been updated in a while. Sorry everyone! I recently moved to St. Louis, Missouri so I do not go to Chicago anymore :frowning: BUT! I flew over the city just a few weeks ago and took some really cool pictures. Hope you like!

6 Likes