MODERATOR REQUESTS (Title change/height/floor/info, etc.)

517 West 29th Street is now under construction.

2 Likes

436-454 West 126th St (Taystee) is now under construction

1 Like

11 Avenue C is under construction

1 Like

Hey guys and gals, don’t forget to cite your sources. If its your own work or photo, state so. If its someone elses photo, under fair use, be sure to cite the source.

Any uncited sources will be deleted.

3 Likes

Secaucus junction tower is under construction

2 Likes

done…

1 Like

393 8th Avenue is now under construction

1 Like

460 West 41st Street is now under construction

2 Likes
  • 378 West End Ave is now under construction
  • 425 Grand Concourse (Bronx) is now under construction
3 Likes

Looks like they were changed.

1 Like

141 East Houston Street is now under construction

URBY in Stamford is now complete

1 Like

Done for Stamford.

Title changed for 141 East Houston Street. Has “E” which we wanna spell out east so it pops up on search easier.

1 Like

As a general rule of thumb for all members,

try to spell out street versus putting St or Avenue instead of Ave.

We all know what it means, but it’ll be easier to search. Likewise if a marketing name is added, keep the address.

An example being; NEW YORK | Sven (29-55 Northern Boulevard) | 751 FT | 63 FLOORS

Sven is the name aka marketing name, and the address is listed. Just don’t put the marketing name, and no address if possible. Both address + marketing name.

Makes it easier to search, and allows other members who associated “X” development to not be confused if a name change occurs and they are not privy to it at the moment (really for those that have the ability to alter titles). As a courtesy.

Thanks

4 Likes

As someone who regularly uses the search function thank you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I think somebody mixed up two buildings when they were changing the titles? The info for this building is wrong.

28 Cottage St should be JERSEY CITY | 28 Cottage St | 223 FT | 20 FLOORS.

See also this post below for more info:

@YIMBY I used to have mod access to change the thread titles. Would be nice to be able to do that again, just to update heights and whatever for JC buildings.

3 Likes

@chris08876 and @YIMBY, just wanted to let you know I appreciate your work on here! I just asked for mod status so I can help when there’s too much work for you guys…feel bad bugging you guys for every thread title change. Appreciate it! Won’t use it very often–you guys do great work.

5 Likes

Just a memo:

Anything from:

1. Goldendusk Photography

And

1. Chicagoarchitecture.org and anything with “yochicago”

Direct link those two. They are very touchy about thier photo’s being used, which I don’t get, because its advertisement, free essentially for their work, but some folks are iffy.

Just keep those two in mind going forward. (they have complained about their photos being used)

Thanks

2 Likes

There are two threads for 32 West 48th Street that need to be merged together

https://forum.newyorkyimby.com/t/new-york-32-w-48th-st-ft-fl/16001

2 Likes

109 E 79th St is under construction

2 Likes

the following two need to be merged:

https://forum.newyorkyimby.com/t/new-york-40-east-112th-street-219-floors-15-floors/5425/

2 Likes