MODERATOR REQUESTS (Title change/height/floor/info, etc.)

Renamed

321 E 60th St is complete

Done.

7 W 57th St is now under construction.
123 Linden Blvd has been bumped up to 26 floors, but height is now unknown.

Done,
I just proportionally added to the height from what was said before

Can we merge

441 9th ave

And

441 ninth ave.

Merged.

Merge:
PHILADELPHIA | 30th Street Station District | 1,200 FT - 180 FT | 85 - 12 FLOORS
&
PHILADELPHIA | 30th Street Station Development

Mergedā€¦

1 Like

Many updates are done when projects are rising and receiving their skinā€¦ Glazing / cladding etc.

It would be GREAT to know whoā€™s systems are being used - or who the installers are?
We haves lots of info on the architect, builder , owner etc.
Is there any reason this info cannot be published?

Architects and builders essentially get free advertising when they are mentioned - why could some others also not get press?

I think could really add helpful depth to the information provided.
Would love to help or discuss.

1 Like

That is a good idea. Id love to learn more about who the mfgs are for these claddings/facades on each project. Since it rarely gets mentioned ( aside from some of the nice terra cotta claddings on rare occasion) it could be a good addition to the site. Not sure how to implement that other than just posting info to each thread if you know which mfg is being used on each project.

1 Like

Can we please merge the caesura (280 ashland) with 15 lafayette ave threads. Thanks

Done.

Hi, folks :slight_smile:

Iā€™d like to know if itā€™s ok to create a topic about a demolished building, the Washington Life Building. Iā€™m looking for an information about it and I still couldnā€™t find it on the internet, maybe someone from this community can help.
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Yeah thats fine. There are different catagories (proposal, construction, new york), just make it general so under catagory its just ā€œnew yorkā€. If your unsure, just make the thread and I can always edit it.

O and welcome btw. :wink:

2 Likes

To all YIMBY members,

You may notice some deleted posts. Its nothing that you did no worries, but deletion of sensitive info thats all. For legal purposes.

Some of this information had replies tracing it back to the original post, so I had to delete some of those.

• Chris E.
3 Likes

Deleted some posts about women. Every once in a while its okay, but lets not make 9 posts back to back about it on the WTC 2 thread.

5 Likes

Private message me and lets discuss.

1 Like

Agreed. It can become uncomfortable

1 Like

24-16 queens plaza south should be under construction.

Thanks!

1 Like