Mcarts notes of developments and etc

No worries :+1:

Yeah this was 2013

Compared to today

4 Likes

Curious question, what location in Midtown is best for a supertall like the Goldin Finance 117?

We desperately need at least four or five supertalls in Times Square.

1 Like

I think you’re gonna be waiting a long time for something like that.

A supertall like that in Manhattan would probably be luxury residential, therefore around Billionaires row or Central Park in general

1 Like

I figured it would be somewhere around that area. So probably between 432 Park and 111 West 57th Street, or maybe next to CPT on 7th avenue and 57th street :slight_smile:

To be accurately located, Goldin Finance 117’s base is wider than 200’ x 200’, which exceeds the normal dimension of a normal/average NYC block (in Manhattan atleast)

Sorry, I didnt realize this never posted that day…

2 Likes

I agree, it does exceeds the dimensions of a NYC block, which shows that this tower is a huge one no doubt. But I bet it would still look great in Billionaires Row or somewhere in Midtown (maybe on the Javits Center site)

Skyscraperpage has gotten rid of the blur filter

Also side note, but by 2030 NYC’s top ten should all be 400 M +. This is not counting HY phase 2, PABT Towers, ESC, new Midtown East Towers, and many more.

4 Likes

175 Park looks massive compared to One WTC :smiley:

1 Like

True. Tho keep in mind 1 WTC still has 1 million + sqft on 175 Park Avenue

1 Like

Yeah, 1 WTC is still a beast in terms of sqft. I still hope for future towers, they at least reach 1800 ft eventually

There are several sites where that’s entirely possible. But who knows if they’ll actually go for it instead of making a thicker tower

1 Like

Is there any site besides the 418 11th Avenue site that Affirmation Tower could fit in?

I haven’t looked at it in a minute but last I remember it was a full block site. So just look for that

1 Like

Alright boys, I’m leaving today and won’t be able to talk for about 3 months. Can’t wait to see what development news happens between now and then

6 Likes

Got back and I’m in LA. Saw my first supertall in my person, but oml driving through that downtown is a mess

3 Likes

Welcome back!! :wave:

1 Like
3 Likes