BALNEÁRIO CAMBORIÚ | Triumph Tower | 509 m | 1,669 ft | 140 fl

3 Likes

If this completes it will be the tallest residential building in the world. Surpassing Central Park Tower in New York City

eTz0jIU

^These are pretty blurry, so you can’t read them.

2 Likes

Though if CPT had gotten the original spire, this would be second. Not that it matters because it didn’t get it, but just some info.

Also if this is going up I wonder why other large projects don’t seem to be.

The women in this town are hot. Watch the Youtube videos that people post from the beach there.

2 Likes

I think that’s just most Brazilian women

2 Likes

The new Balneario Camburiu Towers are totally inspired by the new skinny towers in NYC. I live in Brazil and I saw the projects of these construction companies. The skyscraper boom in NYC is not only changing the skyline of the big apple, but also influencing skyscraper design around the world.

2 Likes

Yeah well I hope this one gets built. Maybe not as blue though lol. When I start traveling I would love to take a trip down to brazil, see the sights (and the women), history, culture, food, highrises, maybe see this one under construction or completed.

2 Likes

#3 tallest Resi. TOWER ONE 1453 feet

2 Likes

In Moscow? Unless it’s already built I don’t favor its chances

2 Likes

Constrution start : summer 2022

1 Like

I don’t believe it either. After the war and all the sanctions. Russia is also not used to building skyscrapers.

1 Like

Yeah for the foreseeable future, NYC will continue to hold the top 3. Until Triumpth Tower gets built. Unfortunate too, Moscow has the best skyline in Europe, and it was only getting better.

Though I did here about a 1,600 ft resi going up in china that would take the title from CPT. I have no idea the exact building though.

1 Like

Bit of a height cut, but still tall enough for the tallest residential building in the world.
Also will be second tallest in the western hemisphere at this height (though still very close to 418 11th Ave and 175 Park)

3 Likes

2 Likes

You guys should watch YouTube videos about this place. They’re all set on the beach, and you will not be let down!!!