TORONTO | In The Future 2030

https://www.stephenvelasco.com/work/development-graphics

A 400 meters tall vision in Toronto.

10 Likes

„ The proposal is only at the conceptual stage at this point, with no finalized building plans yet. More information will come soon,“

4 Likes

Interesting. I see what looks like rows and rows of single family homes (bleh in any major city), are they not going to oppose this? That’s what some usually do.

1 Like

Yorkdale Shopping Centre master plan, designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects and Urban Strategies for Oxford Properties

5 Likes

4 Likes

A Top 10 list of the Tallest Skyscraper projects under construction and planned in Toronto.

2 Likes

Toronto in the future project by Koops65

2 Likes

Is it me or is this proposal “372 Yonge” (pictured below) strikingly similar to the failed 45 Broad St proposal downtown?

3 Likes

*On hold

Oh really? It’s on hold?! That’s even better news. Wonder what’s going on with that one.

Apparently they’re waiting for the market to improve or something, so the official status is on hold. It may change, or just fail like you said but right now the status is on hold.

Chelsea Green

„ Chelsea Green: a proposed 31, 49 and 86-storey mixed-use condominium & hotel buildings designed by architectsAlliance for Great Eagle Holdings on the southwest corner of Gerrard Street West and Yonge Street in Bay Street- Corridor.“

4 Likes

100 towers under construction and another 300 planned

3 Likes
2 Likes

Toronto sure knows how to beef up its skyline. But is it just me or do all the planned buildings just look like filler. Like some of them have interesting characteristics but they all seem afraid to stand out too much.

1 Like

Like Miami back in the 80s. The local skyline will vastly improve, but no internationally acclaimed project to speak of besides the CN tower.

1 Like
3 Likes

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. The skyline is still ugly.

1 Like

is under construction:
https://concordskycondo.vip/

Address 83-95 Bloor St W, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 1M1

Category Condo, Retail

Status Pre-Construction

Number of Buildings 1

Height 894 ft / 272.44 m

Storeys 79

Number of Units 1118

4 Likes