Skyscrapers and skylines in popular culture (Cite your sources)

This will be a forum where we can upload photos of skyscrapers and skyline appearing in pop culture

Edit: Cite Sources ( edit via chris08876)

6 Likes

!
Sleepless in Seattle
image|690x375 !
Nine Lives
image|690x391
Project Runway

6 Likes

I love this idea.

Friends

Power

Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector

7 Likes

Pixels (2015)

Avengers (2012)

Ghostbusters (2016)

6 Likes

Some New York scenes from I Am Legend

5 Likes

Can’t forget about this classic. “Independence Day”. Didn’t end well at all for the city, at all.

Credit: Independence Day and Invasion Clip

6 Likes

Hey guys and gals, please cite sources. As we are dealing with copyright material, under fair use, please cite your source going forward.

:exclamation:

If you took a snap shot, state where you received it from, especially with movies or shows.

1 Like

s-l300

Q: the cult sci film. This image is from Youtube - search film, science fiction.

6 Likes

Empire State in some media, (Jessica Jones, Punisher, Nick and Noras Infinite Playlist) credit to MovieTrailers and Netflix

4 Likes

Home (2015)

Teenage mutant ninja turtles out of the shadows (2016)

Law and Order

3 Likes

I’m not sure what the names of these movies are. But credit goes to TyRo Tv

7 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077 releases in a few months and I’m in awe in how the Night City skyline looks. Not sure if this fits with the thread but its an amazing skyline

Source nightcity.love and cyberpunk.net

8 Likes

^^^^^

The new RTX cards are out. Apparently sold out in hours. Big power gain though over previous cards, something like 40%, which pissed me off because I have the ROG RTX 2080ti, and I’m thinking of selling it on ebay, and upgrading. I mean 40% over a 2080ti is quite a damn boost.

I gotta try out the new MS Flight simulator. The renderings of the cities look jaw dropping on max settings. NYC, Chicago for example.

Cyberpunk 2077 is bound to look amazing.

2 Likes

B roll footage for a skate video

4 Likes

All music videos featuring Hudson Yards, we got a 3 month streak going!

3 Likes

Time Warner Center in Cloverfield (2008)

Woolworth building

7 Likes

From the upcoming movie called Moribus (2022)

Source: MORBIUS - Teaser Trailer (HD) - YouTube

2 Likes

Spider-Man (2002)

The Amazing Spider-Man

Spider-Man Homecoming

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxt7kro0vF/

4 Likes

This one’s a zoomer, but here’s the full Coruscant skyline from the Star Wars prequel trilogy:

8 Likes