Shane Keena's Concepts

I am not infringing on the copyrights of one Thomas Koloski so you don’t need to worry about that! I just got on to these forums over the past couple weeks and I love this whole setup, it’s a blast, the in-house capabilities here! It is my dream to become a Real Estate developer, and I have came up with some decent renderings in the past, but I want to share my vision with you guys!!

1 Like

Shane Keena Concept 1:

Shane Keena Concept 2:

Shane Keena Concept 3:

5 Likes

Shane Keena Concept 4:

Shane Keena Concept 5:

1 Like

Shane Keena Concept 6

1 Like

Shane Keena Concept 7:

1 Like

Shane Keena Concept 8:

Credit for the original model goes to Brady Cloud.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the 9DeKalb Ave model you used is mine, I’ve since updated that model but please credit me

4 Likes

Don’t take this the wrong way but how is it a concept/vision if you are reimagining the massing of the existing design to fill a larger site? I guess my question is, are you attempting originality or are you tweaking designs?

2 Likes

Sure thing!

I didn’t take this as an insult so you’re good! I tweaked the design to fill the Junior’s site once they get out. It may not be soon, they could stay there another 10 years or 50 years, but at least attempting a vision for a second, smaller tower would help the city and developers prepare for an eventual move-out.

You’re all good man. But one things for sure if you could state me by my user name on here. I know my name is on articles, but on online forums I would prefer to not have my name stated out to the public

2 Likes

Will try to avoid that in the future!

1 Like

Shane Keena Concept 9:

Shane Keena Concept 10:

Shane Keena Concept 11:

1 Like

Here’s an article I wrote about the general direction of development in Manhattan. Something different!

Lower Manhattan (My version, from Bedford-Stuyvestant)

2 Likes

This image I shared is what I believe the financial district in Lower Manhattan should be. The improvements consist of rebuilding the Twin Towers, building a land bridge to Governors Island, and developing both the land bridge and Governors Island into a massive expansion of the financial district. In fact, the financial district will nearly be tripled in land area.

1 Like

Is this being viewed from the North or South?

1 Like

The image: exists

Dubai and China: nervous sweating

1 Like

From the East in northern Brooklyn. And yes, this is an attempt to upstage the developed parts of the Middle-East and China.

1 Like

Ah, I see. The image looks really unrecognizable but impressive! Imagine putting the mile-high tower there in the area and you have a mountain style skyline :slight_smile: