PHILADELPHIA | Comcast 3 | 1,121+ FT | 60 FLOORS

Longtime rumored tower, no information on it yet.

1 Like

The possible mass of the tower

The site

4 Likes

3 Likes

This would be great!!!

2 Likes

Also rumored to have 1.7M ft^2, Comcast Technology Center has 1.5M ft^2 and Comcast Center has 1.3M ft^2

1 Like

https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/news/2016/03/08/comcast-center-city-two-logan-square-cre-lease.html
“The Comcast Innovation & Technology Center is under construction and expected to be completed by early 2018. Liberty Property Trust (NYSE: LPT) is developing the new innovation tower, which will stand 60 stories and have a total of 1.7 million square feet of space. Of that, 1.33 million square feet will be office space and Comcast has committed to all of it.”

2 Likes

Is this real or speculation? I’ve always loved Philly and hike that this is built.

1 Like

People have been talking about it for a while now, Liberty Property Trust bought some properties across the street from the CTC

3 Likes
3 Likes

Interesting!
What is your source concerning height and floors?
I think we might wait a while for this to get built though haha

3 Likes

The height was from that SSP user saying “to be the tallest” and the floor could was in that article from Bizjournals

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Saw this on Facebook, I hope it’s not true

1 Like

Talked to that dude, he said, “I work in construction. We have information as to which job is next, size, height, prints, design etc. LF Driscoll is the General Contractor for most large scale projects in center city Philadelphia, I work for a subcontractor for them. So we get the architectural and structure prints long before there’s a hole dug into the ground.”

2 Likes

Another rumor on SSP

2 Likes

Hopefully Philly gets a new tallest.

Is this not a unbuilt?

Oof I just noticed the times of these posts. I wasn’t even thinking about it when I found this thread.

Yeah this is probably not happening.

The rumor I’m hearing is it will be shorter, like 40 floors.

1 Like