NEW YORK | Various News About Our City and Q&A

They caught the subway shooter.

4 Likes

No; this is a whole separate project known as the East Midtown Greenway. It’s supposed to help connect the separate East River pedestrian pathways located on the Upper East Side and further downtown - they are currently separated by the United Nations complex and the Sutton Place waterfront.

3 Likes

Ah thank you for the info

Here is my perspective on the NYC Clean-Energy Project. I like many of the progressive social and environmental policy initiatives put forth in NYC - but we need to get real about what is workable.

2 Likes

Syracuse:

1 Like
2 Likes

6 Likes

Williamsburg seems like a prime location for Google. Considering the Apple store is there as well. Hope they do well.

1 Like

^Asia Nikkei’s article on it

1 Like
1 Like

do you think we could stick to news immediately relevant to business and daily life in NYC? Maybe start a new thread for news regarding the rest of New York State. No offense but a lot of links you post here are pretty irrelevant. That last one is okay but the goings on in Syracuse don’t really matter in NYC for example.

1 Like

Haven’t watched the video yet, but NYC will eventually have the tallest building in the world again.

1 Like

Does anyone have an up to date list of the supertalls in NYC? And also a list of proposed/site prepared/possible supertalls to come?

The most I could find is 18 supertalls and 26 possible more to come, however I know both of those lists are out of date

Interesting you ask this because at the moment I am on Wikipedia, looking at their list of skyscrapers. I am also trying to find a list of stalled, canceled developments.

1 Like

Cool. I’ll try to work on a list of completed and u/c supertalls already in the city. The proposals/ site prepared/ vision will be harder to work with but I’ll try