NEW YORK | Metropolitan Future Skyline Photo Collection

That’ll be nice.

It’s crazy to think that 343 madison in this render is a supertall but it’s dwarfed but all the ones around it.
Exciting times!

2 Likes

I actually made two versions of this, with different heights for 343. The above is the 932’ version shown in the renderings, while this one is the 1050’ version that it’s zoned for-- I had to do some guesswork in stretching the design higher, so the building’s actual proportions will probably be different when the final height is released:

6 Likes

Ah that’s better. Still dwarfed but much better

2 Likes

Per Xing:

14 Likes

Wow!! :heart_eyes:

Where da Chrysler :mag:

2 Likes

It’s there. It’s the small one in front of the behemoth 175

1 Like

Lol I know it was meant as more of a joke to how diminished its presence is with all the new giants.

4 Likes

10 years to wait!

2 Likes

Very exciting ten years. Dozens of supertalls going up, large infra being done, exciting!

1 Like

Now we need the PABT and Penn Station skyscrapers in that picture😃

15 Penn at 1600 roof height with a 300 foot spire. Now that’s a skyline!

4 Likes

A few more skylines I’ve done recently:

Photo by @TK2000

Photo by Alan Turkus (CC BY 2.0)

Photo and Tower Fifth rendering by Gensler

20 Likes

NYC is becoming like Coruscant! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Affirmation Tower and “Sky High Towers”

“River Side Plaza”??

1 of those isn’t in view. One of those isn’t even a real proposal. And I don’t even know what river side plaza is or what you’re talking about.

7 Likes

Two of these developments you mention don’t even exist as proposals (if at all), yet you’re wondering why they are not present in the future renderings above. And yeah, as @mcart mentioned, I’m not sure what “River Side Plaza” you’re talking about

Looks great! We still have several large plots as well, potential sites like 237 Park and 405 Park Ave.

2 Likes

River Side Plaza is the other of Mackensen’s proposals particularly located at Hudson Yards.

@ThreeWentDown great visuals, they do great to show the scale of some of the buildings.

3 Likes

1 Like