NEW YORK l 111 Leroy Street l 100 FT l 10 FLOORS

This project is associated with 627 Greenwich on the other side of the block but that was a warehouse conversion and this project is a new building where a parking lot used to be. Scaled down from 12 floors to 10 floors. Not sure if they have the permits to start building yet but the lot has been cleared, the small commercial building next door on Leroy has been razed and there is equipment on site to start caison drilling soon it seems.

One block west there is also an empy lot which I think was supposed to be 5 townhomes also associated with this building/developer? Nothing going on here though.

7 Likes

Render

8 Likes

Finally! This site is so close to 160 Leroy and this area is going to boom. Doesn’t look like a bad design.

1 Like

https://instagram.com/p/BPdvhV1DXA6/
@propertymarketsgroup

6 Likes

Looks like they have dug down a bit.

3/2

3 Likes

3/24

There is a new render on the site of the townhouses.

7 Likes

That looks great!

This stretch of Greenwich needs TLC.

1 Like

They have dug down more for the townhouse section of this project.

6 Likes

Nice shots, jc!!

4 Likes

https://scontent.fewr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26992508_2105204889521744_2470810466856783601_n.jpg?oh=9ac25d300c8d8726c130ab811b5dac4c&oe=5AE9D73A
Credit:Property Markets Group

6 Likes

Last week

5 Likes

Facades going up.

Yesterday

4 Likes
1 Like

Credit: FC

4 Likes

I am glad to see photos of the completed interiors done on these projects. This is a nice final add on after following the exterior features of the building; viewing the ‘interior design’ is as interesting to me as seeing the ‘architectural design’. This interior looks great in general; putting all that white marble with dark veining in both bathroom and kitchen is a bold statement. However, I think those interiors in ultra luxury condos need to be more neutral; more of a blank canvas for the future occupant to make those more personalized interior decor choices. Those tubs still baffle me: why are they all the rage in these new high end condo buildings.

Yesterday.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Today

9 Likes