NEW YORK | Hudson Yards Phase 2 | 1366 + 1189 + 1172 FT | 80 +80 + 74 FLOORS

Phase 2 of development at Hudson Yards is the Western Yard, occupying the area from 11th to 12th Avenues between West 30th and West 33rd Streets. Upon completion, the Western Yard will include approximately 6,220,000 square feet, incorporating several residential towers, an office complex and a school serving K-8th grade students.

OFFICE 2,000,000 SF
RESIDENTIAL : 4,000,000 SF
RETAIL : 100,000 SF
SCHOOL: 120,000 SF

The High Line elevated park frames the Western Yard and terminates at 34th Street. This is the only section of The High Line to descend to street level, where pedestrians have easy access to ground transportation and the No. 7 subway station.

14 Likes

So when are they starting???

1 Like

2 Likes

Is this a new rendering or just an artistic image.

6 Likes

pretty sure its fake / looks like they have Calatrava’s 80 South Street proposal inserted as well as 1710 Broadway.

The use of Calatrava and Gehry really makes that proposal dated. Stern is only just hitting his stride right now. Along with his firm, I’d like to see a proposal with more NYC designers like Adjmi, Pennoyer, Tamarkin, Roman & Williams, Shop, and Cook Fox.

6 Likes

My idea of ​​a skyscraper for Hudson Yards with a height of 1644 FT.
All drawings not scal.

The glass on the three sides is metallic white and has a slightly wavy design, with pull-out facade parts in gold metallic.

The back has a dark-light blue rain pattern

The Skydeck is 2 floors on the lower level it has an outer corridor with continuous glass on the edges.

Extended or extended facade elements in gold metallic.

Static of the lower floors???

or a skyscraper for Philly?

6 Likes

Looks good! Submit it to Related for HY Phase II, and see if you get a response.

3 Likes

thank you for your compliment :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Can you @rgarri4 add Hudson phase two to your New York project?

I have massing in for now. Same with the empire station area. I might create materials for them but I feel like by the time I do, actual design rendering will surface. might wait till that happens.

7 Likes

Oh you tease.

7 Likes

I think it should go without saying that we all appreciate and love your work @rgarri4

:beers:

13 Likes

Hear hear!

3 Likes

My drawing as a rendering in the skyline:

Pic Orginal by Emoglez

Tall including antenna 1644 FT to roof 1477 FT.

Facade design and all details are under the original drawings. River Side or River Site Plaza is the same skyscraper.

Image can be posted on SSP. :slightly_smiling_face:

not scale

5 Likes

7 Likes

520 West 41st Street (Rendering by Atchain)

Hudson Rise (Archilier Architects/Kuafu Prperties)

Cetra/Ruddy

9 Likes

Site K

https://esd.ny.gov/sites/default/files/rfp/FINAL-Javits-SiteK-RFP-March-4-PUB-DATE.pdf

6 Likes

Pics by me. Taken today.

Hudson Yards Phase II - 03-20-2021 - 1 by Christopher Estevez, on Flickr

Hudson Yards Phase II - 03-20-2021 - 2 by Christopher Estevez, on Flickr

8 Likes

From my 3d model:

18 Likes