NEW YORK | Domino Sugar Redevelopment | (4 Towers) | 565-170 FT

13 Likes

That’s a crisp photo, nice!

Looks like the remaining supports holding up the original building are being dismantled. It will be interesting to see the barrel vault completed. I’ll wait to judge until the façade starts to go up.

2 Likes

LOL couldn’t see you until I started working on the edit but…shout out to ya’ll up in the basket yesterday! Looking good homies!

20 Likes

Wonderful progress pics

5 Likes
5 Likes

The brickwork on the Refinery building/shell is just so beautiful, I’m glad the overall building was landmarked when it was and not demolished.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Looks like the first part of a crane is in place…

More of the main building from today

12 Likes

13 Likes

Two cranes up over the waterfront…wonder when we’ll see revised detailed renderings and not revit axons for these twins.

15 Likes

Saw the “Sugar” signs on Saturday :eyes:

24 Likes

How did I miss this? Guar! I was over there on Saturday too darn it.

1 Like

15 Likes

Looks like they’re putting up the ‘Domino Sugar’ sign in that picture. It’s coming along nicely.

3 Likes

from NYTimes

20 Likes

A few updates from a walk at lunch today.

The sign is halfway there as shown previously

Meanwhile no flushed out renders, but site D is already moving on to the second floor of the podium.

13 Likes

Road to 400

4 Likes

12/22/2022

20 Likes

The sign and lighting look great.

I’m not enthusiastic with the development closest to the bridge after they axed the skybridge but it is nice that it is going up.

5 Likes

I’m honestly surprised that One South First wasn’t separated into two towers. I would just like to know what the design on this one looks like with the new massings since the diagram on the construction fence is no longer up to date.

Considering both these 2 towers and 1S1, I wonder what the other large tower that has a connection on top (in the render) with end up looking like, if it will have that connection still or not.

1 Like