NEW YORK | 64 University Place | Fl | Ft

I’m utterly jested that this POS will be redeveloped!!!

6 Likes
3 Likes

is this the same project as this thread?

2 Likes

It is.

The Morris Adjmi design is beautiful. A perfect contextual replacement for this nothing of a building. The new renderings are on the CityRealty site.

4 Likes

https://www.cityrealty.com/nyc/market-insight/features/future-nyc/first-look-gorgeous-morris-adjmi-designed-condo-underway-64-university-place-greenwich-village/54505

16 Likes

Wow!

That’s amazing!!

2 Likes

Wasn’t there news of another blighted parcel on University Place being redeveloped? I’m fairly sure that I read about it, but I can’t find it.

1 Like

maybe it’s this?

2 Likes

Thanks, but that’s not it. It was a corner property near 64 University Place.

1 Like

Any updates on this one?

I found another rendering:

4 Likes

This building is amazing. I wish it were twice the height. Stupid zoning.

I hope that AdjmI’s tower on W 55th is this good.

1 Like

University Place has beautiful buildings. The junk at the corners of W 11th and W 12th are last bits of mierda. I’d like to see then come down.

1 Like
3 Likes

I thought this was Morris Adjmi. Was the initial reporting incorrect or has the project changed hands?

It would be disappointing if the previously revealed design, which certainly looks like Adjmi, was scrapped.

I think City Realty had accidentally put Morris Adjmi’s name in the headliner of the original article. KPF was always the designer, they may have gotten confused as MA designed 116 University Place nearby.

2 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes
3 Likes