NEW YORK | 450 11th Avenue | 642 FT | 51 FLOORS

Somewhere between 2 weeks ago and last week they removed the scaffolding and remaining formwork at the top

10 Likes

I checked my photos from Top of the Rock on April 14, the formwork was already gone then.

9 Likes

So it must’ve been sometime the week after I posted my other images. I wonder if the crane will be coming down soon too, though there’s probably a few things it needs to lift to the roof before that can happen.

9 Likes

the comments on this one are insane.

3 Likes

I guess there is no moderator any more? I posted once on New York YIMBY and it was removed within half a day, and it was positive! I read the comments for the entertainment value now.

Poor Stanley. He got absolutely obliterated by the replies

1 Like

Picking up speed the last month or so.

25 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see this done!

2 Likes

aa West New York walk skyline-01539 by Terry McKenna, on Flickr

15 Likes

14 Likes

looks like the cladding is finally going up at a good clip as viewed from the Weehawken earthcam. A lot more in the past 2 days.

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsyvE01OZHv/

14 Likes

reminder that there is also the Javits Green Roof live camera on Youtube to watch cladding construction

5 Likes

Taken on 6/1/23

11 Likes

15 Likes

Oof, the operable portion of the windows sticks out a lot. I can’t complain much though since this is finally moving along again.

4 Likes

Taken last Tuesday.

19 Likes

23 Likes

New update as of this morning and after reading the whole thing, I came to two conclusions:

1. The photographs are spectacular as always
  2. Stanley is still in denial of the construction resuming
9 Likes