NEW YORK | 270 Park Ave | 1,389 FT | 70 FLOORS

A render from article in this thread. NEW YORK | Freedom Plaza | 650 FT | 550 FT - #2 by AntonioL

8 Likes

BIG really just took 270 Park from the wide angle rendering from DBOX. They should’ve just hired @ThreeWentDown to insert 270 Park into the skyline

10 Likes

some photo I took when I was passing through the area

22 Likes

That rather bad insertion makes it look much taller than it actually is.

5 Likes

It’s funny seeing that DBOX rendering flipped and edited into that shot, I would have gladly done it properly for them!

A bit late to the party now that the building is topped out, but here’s two renderings of 270 Park I recently made:

Photos by Paul Arps and Rob Snell

Photos by Dimitry B and Anthony Quintano

30 Likes

Xzeyvion Aryee

22 Likes

19 Likes

“I really don’t care if this thing was “value engineered” in which it fortunately isn’t in this very case.Not even close*"…That was better.Just need a quick adjustment or addition to that however slightly unfinished sentence,because I already know what you meant or well-aware by the lovely inserted apostrophes to it.That’s all into it​:sweat_smile::upside_down_face:

Otherwise, sure or totally agree to the rest of that comment of yours,also including the applied conjunctions or subordinate clauses :+1:

love the pictures that make my depth perception go bye-bye (they are so interesting in that they make it very hard to tell which is closer or farther unless you already know whats where)

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3fgraBLJ5t/?img_index=2

14 Likes

From Fort Tilden, BK.

16 Likes

@msilverpictures on Instagram

18 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

On Flickr by Bohbrus

24 Likes

beautiful

1 Like

Super extraordinary

2 Likes

Phone shots taken on 2/19/24

Part 1/2

14 Likes

@chihoboken on Instagram

18 Likes

11 Likes

No tree or flag as suspected (unless the flag is out of view), but there wouldve been no tree regardless.

2 Likes

correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like the top is just scaffolding put together instead of permanent parts of the building. yeah that’s how many buildings are built but it just looks like they are using scaffolding for the structure

1 Like