NEW YORK | 23-02 42nd Road | 372 FT | 37 FLOORS

3 Likes
4 Likes

Render from NEW YORK | 23-02 42nd Road | 372 FT | 37 FLOORS - SkyscraperPage Forum

2 Likes

https://forum.newyorkyimby.com/t/new-york-42-30-24th-street-ft-floors/21585

We have this.

There’s a lot of development going on along the 7 train on 23rd Street in LIC. I didn’t see a thread about this one but perhaps it’s under a different address.

This is a different site than this one on the other side of the on-ramp for the 59th street bridge:

And this wide boi going up a few blocks south: NEW YORK | 43-30 24th Street | 754 FT | 70 FLOORS

7 Likes

is it this one?

Nah, that’s north of Queensboro Plaza.

This one is further south.

1 Like

That is this thread: NEW YORK | 43-30 24th Street | ? FT | ? FLOORS

1 Like

There’s no available documents on ACRIS about this lot but it uses 23-10 42 Rd as the address, which an old yimby article says is an alternate address to the building across the street. So that’s confusing.

1 Like

We have this

4 Likes

11 Likes

I think work has resumed here as the protective coverings they had on the rebar is off. It also looks like the beginnings of a crane towards the back?

11 Likes

It does appear so, thanks for the update, I had been wondering what was going on with this one. I do like the design, it’s a stretch, but it slightly reminds me of Brooklyn Point.

3 Likes

This tower is now on the second floor. Saw it while passing on the 7 train tonight.

7 Likes

From 6.22.23:

15 Likes

the little thing is growing fast

1 Like

Yes, it looks like they are full steam ahead. Both Jackson Ave and 23rd Street are filling up slowly. Also thanks for commenting so I can separate out my photos from today.

From 6.28.23:

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

12 Likes

Thanks for your update

you can make some again later