NEW YORK | 205-215 Montague St | 672 FT | 47 FLOORS

A great scoop by Yimby. This looks gorgeous. I love Montague Street, and this will be a nice addition.

1 Like

I hope that the vile pile of bile across the street on Montague and Court comes down.

Supreme Court, Kings County should also be redeveloped. It’s an eyesore and a disgrace to the judicial system. The city should give a developer extra air rights in return for building a new courthouse at the base of a new tower.

5 Likes

yeesh yeah that courthouse screams (to me at least) “guilty until proven innocent” ha

But its kinda nice in a dystopian brutalist manner, just needs some big mech robots like the one in RoboCop.

4 Likes

excavation works underway

City Realty photo

https://www.cityrealty.com/nyc/market-insight/features/future-nyc/36-new-developments-reshaping-downtown-brooklyn-skyline/37401

2 Likes

„ For his first New York development since going solo, the former CEO of Fortis Property Group is planning a 47-story residential tower at 205 Montague Street in Brooklyn Heights, according to an application filed this week with the Department of Buildings.

Landau is seeking approval to build a 410,000-square-foot, mixed-use building with 136 apartments on the site. It would stand 672 feet.“

4 Likes

If you choose to believe this article, they are planning to preserve the base.

2 Likes