NEW YORK | 131-141 East 47th Street | 455 FT | 34 FLOORS

8 Likes
4 Likes

Good looking! :+1:

3 Likes

February 12

5 Likes

This looks great.

It’s amazing that this 450’ filler that no one notices would be a big deal in Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashvllle, etc.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Yesterday

10 Likes

Earlier today

4 Likes

I know I’m a broken record, but the Roger Smith should come down. It’s garbage.

2 Likes

I think the Roger Smith is for sale? Hopefully that dump is demolished, and we get a nice new tower on Lex.

1 Like

Wow. Where did you hear that? I’ve heard that the RS is a family-owned hotel. One would think that they’d want to maximize the value of their asset.

https://thejewishvoice.com/2022/03/florida-time-share-company-purchases-roger-smith-hotel-in-midtown/

Thanks for the article, but that’s terrible news. It sounds like they’ll refurbish this piece of sh…t and sell time shares. Thus, we’ll be stuck with this junk forever.

Hopefully they tear down the existing structure for the new timeshare hotel. The current building is trash.

1 Like

I hope so too. I’d be happy with a clean glass box other this filthy pos.

1 Like
2 Likes

Earlier today

6 Likes

This morning

10 Likes

wow, real terra cotta. Was not expecting that from the renderings. I thought what was in @Waymond_Womano 's photos would be all that this was getting. Nice to see it popping up in so many new developments across the city. Wish the window frames would have been a lighter color though, a gold or beige. This is going to look super broody.

2 Likes

8/23/2022

5 Likes