NEW YORK | 111 West 57th St | 1,428 FT | 91 FLOORS

No one knew which one would top out first. It was a race to top out, tbh it was quite eventful, for a long time it looked like it would be Central Park and in the end Steinway pulled through

5 Likes

Congrats JDS

I wonder who will win next cycle, Jp Morgan, Tower Fifth or Grand Hyatt

place your bets gentlemen

3 Likes

We have to do one for the Spiral and 50 Hudson. That’s a tight race. My moneys on the Spiral.

10 Likes

For shits and giggles mine’s on 50 hudson!
Lets see who wins the cheez-its next time!

:beers:

3 Likes

Thats some funny commentary on this thread, a little cheesy, but cracking me up anyway. Cheers to good humor and great architecture…

6 Likes

Tectonic

19 Likes

Where was that shot taken? I love the perspective, but I hate when my camera also focuses on closer trees than the skyline

2 Likes

Yeah I tried to do it manually. That’s from Brooklyn.

3 Likes

@mchlanglo793

13 Likes

I’m really excited to see the final iteration of the facade on the crown. It’ll be great I’m sure

5 Likes

This and 53W53 are shaping up to be NY classics—two top notch pieces of architecture that outshine the other big ones that have risen in recent years.

7 Likes

Yesterday

13 Likes

Yesterday

15 Likes

Are the beams that are up now the last vertical ones or is there one more set?

3 Likes

27 Likes

Awesome, thank you.

2 Likes

So close!

2 Likes

19 Likes

I was always in love with this, but I never imagined it would turn out better than the renderings. And it’s not even completed! It’s a sight to behold!

5 Likes

Omg I really hope “cheesy” and “cracking” are a pun regarding cheez-its otherwise I will be throughly dissapointed

1 Like