NEW YORK | 111 Murray St | 792 FT | 58 FLOORS

By Me, taken from 1WTC:

5 Likes

Great updates, Stig!

1 Like

Cheers!

90% of them are just phone snaps, but there’s more to come and at least we get to see progress :smile:

1 Like

Apparently, sales are doing really well here.

“…,more than half the units at 111 Murray Street — which is being marketed by Douglas Elliman Development Marketing — are priced above $7 million, but the building is 65 percent sold …”

5 Likes

Feb 20th

4 Likes

This is basically a clone of 50 West Street.

3 Likes

I really like both! It’s also like a curvaceous version of 45 E 22nd!

5 Likes

View from the dining room!!!

3 Likes

No Robert, this will be the view from the dining room! :wink:

4 Likes

I Iike that, Stig!

2 Likes

Cheers! That will be amazing view.

What view will be better eventually?

Uptown or Downtown?

1 Like

Or the Yards!!!

2 Likes

The Age of Ramses!

2 Likes

True, RW!

View of the Hudson Yards would be equally spectacular! I wouldn’t know which view I would want more. Lol.

Nice Image of Vandy. I love this tower and it will be just as important to New York’s skyline as both the ESB and Chrysler has meant to NYC. One Vanderbilt will be a great addition to New York.

I agree, VG. I can’t wait to find out what Milstein plans next door!

This is the Age of Ramses!!!

I think that 101 murray will be the apartments with the best views of the city in general, unobstructed views of midtown and the yards and downtown. Imagine having the top penthouse with your kitchen midtown view and your bedroom downtown view. What a dream hahahaha.

56 Leonard and the new Broome St condo will be amazing too.

I’m pretty partial to 45 E 22nd myself, but I do think basically any highrise between Tribeca and the ESB will have the best of both worlds (view-wise, not to mention that stretch has most of the neighborhoods I would ever want to live in)

I hope they come up with something spectacular. I’ve noticed you mention that site a lot, and so, as you are the community prophet here, I think your onto something. :slight_smile:

Plus. with the news of 80 South Street, hopefully another super tall will pop up in April. We need to meet our monthly quota.

Milstein’s huge advantage is that he bought 335 Madison a long time ago for next to nothing! 750k sf of office space with 750k of hotel and residential would lead to a very tall tower that should be easy to finance.