Minecraft New WTC Project

Here is the general layout for the new wtc complex as you can see ive placed the foundations for each skyscraper in the there right locations .

8 Likes

That’s exactly how I started my Minecraft WTC. Man do I miss it

3 Likes

Yeah its defiantly alot easier starting off with laying the foundations to get a better idea what the end result will look like .

1 Like

This is the general final look im aiming for as i build up my mega project on Minecraft recreating the new wtc complex .

3 Likes

You’re doing BIG’s 2 WTC? You’re aware they’re not doing that, correct? But if you want to go ahead

2 Likes

thats true ive heard they have changed the design thank god just hope they reveal it soon but for the time being ill keep the foundations and will make a copy ready for when i come round too it

2 Likes

Soo the very first thing i thought i would start off working on was the 9/11 memorial and museum as you can see ive dug right down to bedrock on the area where ill be able to place the pools and items down below .

7 Likes

The Memorial Plaza is now 50% completed where ive placed a path around the site on ground level along with the 2 small builds that are close to the highway plus the pools are more less done with the water to be added last .

6 Likes

It has been a while since i updated my progress but as you can see ive built up the Museum building and now have started placing the trees on location.

5 Likes

Today sees the 9/11 memorial site completed with the trees and water fully added with that i can now start to see how this protect will look once ive placed Towers 1 2 3 4 7 Transportation Hub and The Performing Arts Center .

5 Likes

Quick update ive been thinking alot about 2 WTC and have decided to change the design to Fosters 4 diamond design heres Before and After .

6 Likes

The very first structure is now up in my city which is The Performing Arts Center so far ive only built up the exterior along with the stairs leading inside .

6 Likes

Great job! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

This weekend i finally got round to placing One WTC on location standing tall heres some photos showcasing the size also a sneaky peak at 3 WTC .

5 Likes

Awesome job so far! :smiley:

2 Likes

Another tower up here is my attempt of Norman Fosters 2 WTC interiors will be added last once ive place all 7 on location

6 Likes

So over the past day i built up the WTC Path Station know as the Oculus which sits between both 2 and 3 WTC .

6 Likes

Nice :heart_eyes: :+1:

4 Likes