Shark tank will greet luxe Florida condo owners
Buyers at the luxury Echo Brickell condominium will be welcomed home by a greeter not usually known for its hospitality.
The 180-unit Miami building will feature a 12,000-gallon shark tank in its opulent lobby.
While the rendering appears to show two very large sharks circling a center column, it’s more of a guideline than a picture of exactly what the aquarium will look like.
Planned for completion in mid-2017, the unique Echo Brickell building designed in collaboration with Carlos Ott, already has more than 85 percent of its units under contract.
And what’s left isn’t cheap. Most of the remaining units are penthouses, the most expensive of which runs upwards of $18 million.
In comparison to Echo Brickell’s 12,000-gallon tank, the largest residential aquarium in the U.S. is a 20,0000-gallon tank in Wisconsin, according to Aquanerd.com.
Exclusive services also offered at Echo Brickell include:
• 24/7 personalized concierge services
• 24/7 valet parking with strict no-tip policy
• 24/7 exceptional security service featuring sophisticated surveillance system and professional staffing
• Dry cleaning services (pick up or drop off)
• Complimentary pet walking services
• Full-time maintenance crew on-site
• In-house housekeeping services