JERSEY CITY | The Wave (700 Washington Blvd) | FT | 24 + 12 FLOORS

Today. The shorter one is topped out.

5 Likes

Nice to see the gap between Newport and Hoboken starting to fill out.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Yesterday

6 Likes

Yesterday

5 Likes

From around 3 weeks ago

And Monday (blurry)

4 Likes

Today

9 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CALOOfrARDN/

7 Likes
1 Like

8 Likes

Must have just passed you today, jc haha

6 Likes

Ha yeah! Judging by the weather I was probably there an hour before you. Great day for a long walk.

1 Like

Couple weeks ago

10 Likes

The proposed modifications by Wave Property, LLC include a reduction in the number of residential units from 338 to 336, “an expanded amenities lounge inside the building,” the addition of an outdoor swimming pool, and architectural adjustments, according to the notice. The plan includes 13,122 square feet of retail or commercial space, according to the general development application, but does not call for any “affordable housing units.”

Renderings from HLW International illustrate changes to the overall design of The Wave, while plans that were issued by Melillo + Bauer Associates on May 29 highlight the visioning for the project’s grade level and sixth-floor rooftop landscaping.

I wish all this landscaping and green space was not an amenity and part of the public waterfront. Newport could have taken cues from Battery Park City.

4 Likes

Agreed. At least the “beach” and park on the other side of the building are public. My two kids love playing in the sand there when we take a walk through that area!

2 Likes

Agreed! It’s a well designed park. I love just sitting in the grass and bringing a book with me. It’s great. There’s supposed to be more park space coming in front of Ellipse. I was also hoping for more park space in the unused piers but apparently, they want to put housing there as well.

2 Likes

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but ive seen rats dig into that sand “beach” at night. While it is a cool idea, i personally wouldn’t go there lol

3 Likes

Today

10 Likes

8 Likes

From the past two weeks

11 Likes