JERSEY CITY | Provost Square | FT | 38 + 38 + 33 FLOORS

Nice. I took this a couple days ago from phase 1. Apparently phase 2 is mostly condos where phase 1 is mostly apts.

7 Likes

Working on the plaza area. The existing building for phase 3 has had scaffolding on it, but no work done on the building.

5 Likes

Is phase 3 just a renovation of that existing warehouse building in between these 2 towers? Or are they building a 3rd tower somewhere?

1 Like

There is a giant space between the existing building and phase 1. A third tower will go there. As well as renovating the existing building

2 Likes

That makes sense. Thanks!

2 Likes

ab15fbe26d376640

5 Likes

This is already finished. Looks good! Hopefully phase 3 starts in the next year or so.

6 Likes

Photos by Oron_Zchut

Phase 3 is starting preliminary construction as well. Probably working on the existing structure first. New and last tower goes behind it.

5 Likes

Not a lot of movement here. But the plaza on front of Phase 2 looks good. The retail bases of the adjacent buildings are all mostly occupied now so when this is all done, hopefully more people will occupy the public spaces.

4 Likes

Looks like they may be prepping for phase 3?

2 Likes

@JC_Heights That excavator has been around for months now, but some of the equipment and the dump truck is new. So probably prep work!

1 Like

I think it is mostly for the renovation work in the old factory there. You can see the roof has debris, windows blown out for dumping internal demo, and there was a pile of debris in the courtyard where phase 3 tower will eventually go. Looks like they might renovate the old factory first then build the 3rd tower? That’s my best guess

3 Likes

Oh nice, great capture! I think you’re right about that. I remember reading that the old factory will become part of the base of the new tower. So it makes sense that they’re working on that first.

2 Likes

Today

2 Likes

3 Likes

Seems we were in the same area! Lol

1 Like

Should really add the third tower to the title of this thread.

About a month ago they demoed the basement slab - I’m not sure if they dug it out fully. There hasn’t been much movement on it since

8 Likes
5 Likes

Now that the construction is in full swing, website has new renders up. This will look great! Only issue is that none of the retail spaces in that plaza area in Phase 2 has been leased out so it’s all empty. Hopefully this last phase brings it all together.

5 Likes

I walked past this site today. They’re on the eighth or ninth floor. Need to get a working phone camera :-/

3 Likes