JERSEY CITY | 331 Marin Boulevard | 400 FT | 41 FLOORS

Here is a diagram showing by PADNAJC from 2 years ago showing the locations of all the recent Powerhouse district towers in relation to each other. All of the red ones are now complete. All of the orange and yellow ones are now under construction except for 144 First Street and Phase 4 of Provost Sq.

331 Marin is labeled as “Silverman” and 175 Second St is labeled as “Schuster Phase 2”

Apoloogies if I’ve posted this here before.

7 Likes

Not too much progress visible

9 Likes

This one stopped work about a week after the construction halt order. I expect it will resume again on Monday - that small crane definitely wasn’t there (or up) earlier this week

3 Likes

As expected, this one restarted right away. They started putting up the main crane today

4/9

5/18 (first day back to work)

Today - big crane being installed

12 Likes

13 Likes

Today

11 Likes

First tower floor has been poured

11 Likes

Today

12 Likes

This site is flying - probably doing a floor every 2 days. Wonder if they’ll catch the next door site (which is probably doing 1 every 3-4 days, harder to tell with the forms up).

3 Likes

jersey city is rising !!! woohoo

6 Likes

Two weeks ago, they added 3.5 floors to this building. They are building around 2.5-3 floors per week, one of the fastest I’ve seen (more than a floor every two days)

With its neighbor

13 Likes

I forget to take pictures of this one since it’s right outside my window - here it is from other parts of town (with 351 Marin)

9 Likes

9 Likes

Yesterday

9 Likes

Forms coming down the last few days.

you

9 Likes

From about a month ago

7 Likes

From a few days ago - topped out. Crane has been coming down over the past two days

UPDATE from today - facade install began in southern corner

12 Likes

More glass on the lower floors

9 Likes

The glass somewhat matches up with this rendering. So I wonder if this is the final façade design.

5 Likes

It definitely matches up with that one better than any of the others
Here’s from yesterday and a few days ago

13 Likes