JERSEY CITY | 331 Marin Boulevard | 400 FT | 41 FLOORS

Photo by Oron_Zchut

7 Likes

This one now has several hundred piles in place. The street between this site and 351 Marín has been closed off.

It’s going to be amazing towatch two 400-footers rise across a narrow street from each other simultaneously!

6 Likes

331 Marìn on the left, 351 on the right across Morgan St (closed off)

l

6 Likes

Still only pile driving, while 351 to the north is already pouring concrete

6 Likes

Part of the foundation has been poured. Another one shooting up soon

6 Likes

This one is definitely moving slower than its neighbor 351 Marin. They are both being constructed by the same GC (AJD) but different owners.

They’ve been digging out the piles for weeks and recently starting pouring some footers. Another crane should be arriving soon (per the PADNA)

From 1/11

10 Likes

Today

11 Likes

Rebar rising sloooowly. 351 marin in the back

6 Likes

Slow going

5 Likes

Yes. As my roommate described it, the other site (351) is like a professional job, while this one is more like a dude with a backhoe. Still, they seem to have poured the tower foundation finally. There’s a crane pad as well, although its been there for over a month.

6 Likes

That’s a funny way to put it. Reminds me of several of the buildings going up near Newark Ave in the Village. At first I liked to say that it looked like there was just one guy at each site laying CMU’s all day long. But then it became as if all three sites were sharing a single dude laying bricks. One day he’d work at site A, the next day at site B, and so on…

2 Likes

Pouring concrete for the ground floor slab today

8 Likes

Yesterday.

It’s rising fast now. First floor being built and ready for concrete pouring.
When I walked by an hour later they had already had half of the 2nd floor going up. Sorry didn’t get a pic.

8 Likes

Odd that theyre pouring one side while still excavating the other side of this lot

7 Likes

7 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

A two week series of photos. Both buildings are a couple floors taller now (these are from 2 weeks ago)

8 Likes

Exempt from the lockdown (for now) and it’s risen up to the fourh floor

5 Likes

Today

10 Likes

The corners are curved, meaning the renderings are correct. It’s just a matter of which type of cladding will be used on this.

1 Like