Discussion Topic | Amazon HQ2

25,000 jobs (and probably more) would have been an enormous deal for NYC and Queens in particular.

Corps shouldn’t pay taxes, anyway.

Jersey City has nothing close to the impact this is going to have on Northern Virginia.

2 Likes

please dont bring your right-wing bullshit here. lets keep the topic focused on the development and thats it.

6 Likes

You’re making a moronic and unfounded assumption that I’m right wing. I don’t support extremists on the left or right, and these extremist morons hurt NY.

Northern Va and Nashville are the beneficiaries of enormous investment by Amazon. That should have occurred here were it not for those morons.

1 Like

did i respond to you? did i single you out and say robertwalpole or JMkeynes? you must have a guilty conscious if that was the assumption that you made or is lowkeylion another one of your burner accounts?.

5 Likes

Fair enough. I have no desire to argue with anyone. It’s a real shame that NY lost billions of dollars in investment thanks to these buffoons. Extreme positions are untenable and hurt the public.

1 Like

“Right wing bullshit” = common sense. I am far from a Q Trumper or whatever.

That area of Queens will remain dilapidated. Meanwhile, Arlington will become richer, cleaner, more beautiful, and will bustle with more activity and opportunities for everyone.

I am in DC often so I don’t mind. Just sad for the greatest city in the world.

2 Likes

Robert is the greatest poster the skyscraper forums have ever seen.

I am just sad we haven’t been able to witness MORE burner accounts! They are always creative!

1 Like

Proof that you’re an actual idiot, so I’ll take that as my cue not to bother providing counters to your previous post about the development of queens and it’s waterfront.

5 Likes

Its*, not it’s

Are people seriously still upset by this? Lol its not in NYC so what, the city and LIC has moved on, good for Arlington. You can guarantee something else will build in LIC that will actually benefit the residents of the area.

8 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

This sounds ridiculous. But DC already has a “NoMa” metro station (north of Massachusetts Avenue), so I guess it’s par for the course.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Hopefully, when they’re in better shape, those jobs and office space will come to NY.

3 Likes

We dodged a bullet on this one.

4 Likes

indeed :poop:

2 Likes