CLEVELAND | Sherwin-Williams HQ | 616 FT | 36 FLOORS

Sherwin Williams announced plans to build a massive 1 million sq ft HQ

Unofficial massings based on available information

16 Likes

In Cleveland?..? like in Cleveland? huh? wut

5 Likes

American skylines are rising at a crazy rate, seems like it’s expanding to the smaller skylines now

2 Likes

Seems like as good a time as any to post this: HASTILY MADE CLEVELAND TOURISM VIDEO - YouTube

5 Likes

haha! “come and look at both of our buildings!”

1 Like

I hope the tower isn’t too out of place. Clevelands skyline reminds me of ~1930s Manhattan

2 Likes

I’m sold. I am moving to Cleveland. I would love to see both of their buildings.

PS: Thank you so much for sharing that. I needed the laugh:)

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

I think that the perpetual focus on aiding black people (to the exclusion of others in need of help) is absurd. What about Hispanics, Native Americans, etc.? For that matter, there are a lot of poor white people who never escape poverty after many generations. One needn’t look further than Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, West Virginia, etc.

Further, what has Biden done for other groups who are subject to prejudice like gays, Muslims, Asians, Native Americans, etc.?

By all means, please help black people, but don’t forget about everyone else in need.

3 Likes
1 Like

Hopefully, they plan on assisting Latinos and other groups that need assistance also.

Agreed… I’m all for development. But sometimes these projects are built completely exempt from taxes or other expenses that go towards improving the local economy for people who live there. The result is too often, shiny new development doesn’t pay taxes and attracts workers from outside the city who move in and kick out (or price out) locals.

3 Likes