CHICAGO | St. Regis Hotel Chicago (375 E Wacker Dr) | 1,191 FT | 93 FLOORS

Taken April 10th by SolarWind:

8 Likes

Taken some time last week by chicago1974:

Have a great week!

9 Likes

Beautiful shots, Oatmeal!!!

1 Like

Quick trip overdue. Loved shooting Chicago.

1 Like

Taken by YoChicago:

Beautiful shot taken by Wesley El-Amin:

Have a great weekend! :smiley:

9 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Great updates.

1 Like

April 20th by YoChicago:

Most attractive photo of any city I’ve ever seen. If you have one hotter than this, dm it to me cause I don’t believe one exists.

Anyway, have a great rest of your week everyone! :smiley:

Oh and here’s another cool shot:

by thomaspkerwin

8 Likes

Great shot oatmeal. Crane festival is occuring, and any time the cranes congregate for a party, it means a good cycle! Cinco de Mayo is coming up! Typically, the amount of cranes in the city limits is proportional to how well a boom is going. Seattle for example or NY. No cranes = cause for worry.

2 Likes

Source: https://gisapps.cityofchicago.org/gisimages/zoning_pds/PD70.pdf

4 Likes

From SSP
Around 590 feet tall

7 Likes

Taken May 14th by BVictor1:

Have a good week! :smiley:

9 Likes

Stunning.

I love Chicago, and it’s WAAAAAY cheaper than NY. My only gripe is that its weather sucks. During the winter, it’s usually at least 20 degrees colder on any given day.

Frankly, at this point in my life, I’d like to live in a place like Atlanta, which is usually 20 degrees warmer than NY on any given winter day. I’m tired of winters that last from Dec to March.

5 Likes

Then dont come to Michigan! Our winters last from November to April!!

1 Like

Ehh, southern summers are god awful though. The humidity is what kills you, you’ll be standing there doing nothing and be sweating all over.

1 Like

I can deal with the heat – just not the endless winter. Anyway, I’ve been to Atlanta and Charlotte many times in the summer. They’re very hot, but not very humid. The coasts are humid though.

3 Likes

Come on over to Wisconsin to try our winters. It snowed 17 inches in the last week of April, which cancelled two of our track meets. This last season has been horrible. No doubt Chicago was probably similar.

NYC seems more and more perfect to me everyday

1 Like

I lived in Wisconsin for 6 months, all 6 were winter. Never again. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s great here in Charlotte, it doesn’t get too cold in the winter and not too hot in the summer (90-95 degrees at the most). Spring and autumn are perfect.

2 Likes

I’ve been to Charlotte, and I like it. It’s nothing remotely like NY or Chicago. It’s more like a mini Atlanta, but I think it’s great.

3 Likes