AUSTIN | One Lady Bird Lake | ? FT | 15 FLOORS

I believe this one has been being posted in other Austin threads that it’s not connected to so I thought I would open it’s appropriate own thread as it seems more significant than to just post in the Austin low-rise general thread. KPF says 14 but Related says 15 floors.

4 Likes

“I believe this one has been being posted in other Austin threads that it’s not connected to so I thought I would open it’s appropriate own thread as it seems more significant than to just post in the Austin low-rise general thread. KPF says 14 but Related says 15 floors.”

He explained his reasoning

2 Likes

@007 A new thread and you’re already trying to get it deleted. You can’t make any arguements to why I made this thread by posting reasonings and then deleting them because everyone can still see what you wrote…

This project is not related to the 19 acre South Congress Avenue redevelopment, it is on the complete opposite side of that development.

Your other reasoning is also as faulty because the general thread even says buildings taller than 10 stories deserve their own thread…

1 Like

New renderings

Old new design

3 Likes