4 Likes

A tower that actually deserves the name โ€œSpiralโ€

4 Likes

The spiral we should have gotten at HY haha

2 Likes
2 Likes

From user โ€œerelherzogโ€ at Skyscrapercity - December 5, 2022

4 Likes

The core is well overground, and about 3 basement levels remain until the ground is reached.

In addition, completion has been pushed off from 2026 to 2027, probably due to foundation work delays of 2021-2022 (a few instances of groundwater issues, and a sinkhole at a nearby highway as a result from the construction, which halted works for another month and a half).

In the last periodical report, the planned judicial reform (which has been halted, for now) is mentioned as a possibility of causing economic uncertainty, but doesnโ€™t appear to dictate the plans for the project, which is already partially anchored by high-tech company โ€œRapydโ€.

From erelherzog at SkyscraperCity, 2 days ago:

Also, I suggest to change the floor count to 77 floors, as it appears from the skyscraperโ€™s plans.
Yet, the numbering system of the tower will list the top floor as 88, iirc.

3 Likes

This tower is really nice. And actually a spiral lol

1 Like

I drove by last saturday, core is rising.

7 Likes

With the core now having 10 levels completed (7 below grade and 3 above), the 3 core luffers will be raised by 5 floors soon:

More here: ๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•€๐•ค๐•ฃ๐•’๐•–๐• on Instagram: "Preparation for lifting #liebherr #liebherrtowercranes #job #heavy #engineering #safety"

In addition, theres a revit video showing the tower in some detail:

4 Likes

This morning

As I was leaving, one of the cranes went idle with a counterweight at the hook, it was being raised right after I left.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, we posted it on ssc some days ago, itโ€™s outdated anyway by now.

This morning:

Via: TEL AVIV | Azrieli Center "Spiral" tower (former "Ellipse", Yediot Tower) | 336m, 1102ft | 77fl | U/C | Page 65 | SkyscraperCity Forum

3 Likes

July 5, 2023

source: erelherzog at SSC

2 Likes

source: Ynhockey at SSC

3 Likes

Source: Ynhockey at SSC

2 Likes

Earlier today, on my way away from the southern area.
Work will be frozen until the war ends or cools down, itโ€™s apparent, in all Tel Aviv sites.

4 Likes

source: TEL AVIV | Azrieli Center "Spiral" Tower (former "Ellipse", Yediot Tower) | 336m, 1102ft | 77fl | U/C | Page 50 | SkyscraperCity Forum

4 Likes