PHILADELPHIA | Schuylkill Yards | 512 - 226 FT | FLOORS

3001 JFK 512 feet- on hold until late next year
3025 JFK 361 feet- under construction, on the ninth floor
3151 Market 226 feet- demolition underway

A supertall is not confirmed, along with all of the buildings in Philly District 30

1 Like

Tbh I made this comment in 2016 before all the issues started to truly arise with hudson yards.
I was also younger and still a bit ignorant, not fully aware of the issues with a lot of construction in NYC.
Theres a reason I dont post as much here hahah.

2 Likes

that’s fair. I agree, I mostly frequent YIMBY philly to keep track of what’s being built and a lot of people in our firm do as well, but like you said, and the same can be said for philly, a lot of new construction is careless, excessive and plain ugly.

2 Likes

Their buildings inspection department is a bad joke.

1 Like

Beat me to it

1 Like

Some concept images I saw for the concept supertall.

4 Likes

Only a vision, not a confirmed development

2 Likes

Yeah I know. Just a concept

1 Like





3151 Market demolition heavily underway

4 Likes

I think the podium is now “topped out”.

2 Likes

Yes, residential floors are underway. I can see them from South Jersey now as well

3 Likes

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChsZUjuJKd9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=










1 Like





2 Likes
5 Likes

3025 JFK rising into the skyline by Philly SkyGuy, on Flickr
From New Jersey. The tower can be seen rising just to the right of EVO

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

4 Likes

I do not like and is too small.

It’s pretty substantial for Philadelphia

2 Likes

Every little bit helps fill in the skyline.

2 Likes