NEW YORK | Park Central

So, not including this one since it’s not on 57th st (it’s between 55th and 56th st).

Besides 41-47 W 57th St, there are not any currently planned towers taller than 1000’ along 57th street itself, other construction/developments along the street are much lower and/or have not been finalized yet.

Delete

Yeah, that’s why I mentioned not finalized since as of the most recent update 3 years ago, its being depicted as a fairly short tower with a random cantilever. Lol

As for this project, it’s questionable as to when it would be redeveloped. This building’s definitely seen better days, and while the 2007 renovation made it look less “heavy” it’s not that pretty.

We still don’t know the specifics of 31 W 57th. I wonder what’s holding it up. One would think that Vornado would want to move full stream ahead after its massive success with 220 CPS. I wonder if they have a dispute with LeFrak.

The demo permit for the gorgeous building at 35 W 57th was filed last year. I hate to see that go, but these shmucks have already razed so many gems and have left us with an empty lot for what seems to be almost ten years.

I’m also stunned that the crappy DGA hasn’t been redeveloped. They could stipulate that a new facility be included in any new tower.

2 Likes

Is this the credit over the rendering you found?

„ There have been rumors of a megatall skyscraper (2000 ft) planned for the site of the Park Central Hotel in NYC this is a render of the tower“

1 Like

^
Why do you have to take everything exactly?

Yeah that’s the one

1 Like