NEW YORK | Macys Tower | FLOORS | 800 FT

Chunky bottoms are nice.

Did you see JLo’s and Shakira’s performance at the Super Bowl?

5 Likes

About to add to the NYC file to compare with other skyscrapers

14 Likes

thicc

3 Likes

Only screenshot I could get, my file is messing up. But this is more massive than I thought!

13 Likes

10 Likes

I think this might be a super tall. Definitely no 800 ft.

Assuming that rendering is to scale, if somebody could do a distance/ratio comparison or calculation between One Penn Plaza and the Macy’s tower, we might get an estimate of what it really is.

I forgot how to do it. :frowning:

4 Likes

Oh it’s beautiful

It’s about time the ESB got a buddy

4 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

What’s bizarre is that there are so many construction projects, that you missed some in your 3D model map, such as Tower Fifth, 350 Park Avenue, and Sutton 58

1 Like

Who said I don’t have them? I have 350 Park and Tower Fifth, but they aren’t included because I have no idea what’s going on with 350 Park and Tower Fifth is just so ugly I don’t want to include it. I did not make Sutton 58 though. Plus if you look for my NYC 3d visuals on this site you will see images with 350 Park and Tower Fifth

6 Likes

15 Likes

reminds me of the new tower at Trinity Place, which is good.

6 Likes

I had the same thought when I first saw the rendering.

1 Like

I think this is even nicer. This tower is gorgeous.

1 Like

hopefully Macy’s Survives the Covid craziness

5 Likes

That flagship main store will, but overall the corporation will go down like Kmart. This crisis has driven the older demographics Macy’s stores depend on to Amazon and they’ll never go back in the numbers they did before.

2 Likes

Macy’s is getting closer to going down the road of Kmart

did they let fly with the surprise fireworks show yet? There’s supposed to be 3 of them