NEW YORK | City Point Phase 2 | 361 FT + 525 FT| 27 + 46 FLOORS

Nearly 90,000 applications for affordable apartments at City Point in Downtown Brooklyn

[QUOTE]Brooklyn Daily Eagle
If you wonder about how intense the demand for affordable housing really is in Brooklyn, consider this: There were 87,754 applications for the 200 affordable apartments at 7 DeKalb Ave.

That sky-high number comes courtesy of Aron Gooblar, vice president of Washington Square Partners, one of the firms that owns the newly constructed apartment tower at City Point, a mixed-use mega-development in Downtown Brooklyn.[/QUOTE]

Some Views:

[url]http://www.brooklyneagle.com/articles/2016/3/16/nearly-90000-applications-affordable-apartments-city-point-downtown-brooklyn[/url]

4 Likes

This one looks mostly complete. Taken yesterday.

3 Likes

Its nice to get a unit in this complex. The lottery has a big application pool, but to those who can snatch an affordable unit, its great. Imagine 9 Dekalb? Living there for under $1500? What a deal.

City Point tower 2

4 Likes

3 Likes

Taken today by me.

3 Likes

Juniors is such a pos, and the billboards on its roof make it look even worse.

Yeah I was thinking the same. It needs to go pronto. It’s a blight on a changing area. Its had its time, its legacy, but now it needs to be history.

1 Like

What’s sad is that most of the new buildings in Downtown Brooklyn don’t look any better.

1 Like

Nice photos, Chris.

1 Like

2/18

From the backside of phase 2 on albee sq.

3 Likes

wow this looks nice!

Pic by me

3 Likes

Pic by me. Taken today. 5/27/17

3 Likes