TritonConstruction

8 Likes

11 Likes

Tritonconstruction

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

I like the cohesiveness of the towers. It would be nice if the area between these towers all the way to Bronx Point would get developed

3 Likes

Is there there another phase going up? Or is this totally completed???…

This is all that is being built but I don’t think they are completed with construction just yet. Looks like they still need to place in some windows.

1 Like

9 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/nyc/comments/130pjhw/who_tf_lives_here_mott_haven/

Interesting discourse from some people who actually live in the new luxury developments being built up here.

"My partner and I made the decision to move in together but we really wanted a good deal on a luxury apartment since we were both tired of walk ups and elevator buildings with no additional amenities. Living here is not bad, I feel comfortable, I just wish it had more shops and grocery stores. We pay about 3k a month for 1bed 1ba, and laundry in building. The building has a ton of amenities.

I frequent the city a lot. I work in Fidi, have friends in brooklyn, and love to find food in queens.

I think the neighborhood will become the “long island city” for south bronx. It will take some time though."( iammrfamous07)

5 Likes

Do these buildings and the rest of the South Bronx towers have retail incorporated at ground level? I haven’t noticed much but I could’ve missed it.

Idk yet. I don’t think Bankside will have any retail on bottom level as it’s hidden in the middle of nowhere tbh. As per the Arches, there’s a (failed) urgent care and some coffee shop that has a crappy “trying to be trendy” cereal bar in it (my friend lives there.) I think more of the retail/restaurants etc. are along the Bruckner Blvd strip. @streetscaper

I’ve never been to Mott Haven but I may explore it in the summer.

2 Likes

A city and skyline of its own.

12 Likes

8 Likes

I wonder what the view looks like from the units at the level of the highway

1 Like

9 Likes