NEW YORK | 555 10th Ave | 556 FT | 52 FLOORS

4 Likes

Great photo!

That white terra cotta building, 475 10th is Beutiful.

1 Like

Agree, while Hudson Yards is sorely lacking in most anything old and noteworthy, 475 Tenth is a true gem!

Taken today

3 Likes

Nice shot, JC_Heights!

Nice shot @JC_Heights but do you notice how NYC can be dirty at times, the trash cans open and some of the garbage just on the street…the sanitation department has to do a better job. You wouldn’t see this kind of stuff in European cities.

August 4th

2 Likes

I think its fair to say that this building came out nice. It’s a big improvement to the area. If only something tall could be built across the street, that would be great. @JC_Heights

Aug 17th

4 Likes

9/4

4 Likes

I gotta get a camera lol. I keep using my cellphone. Its sad because I was in the city Saturday and Friday yet no shots from me. Thing is, my crappy cellphone battery drains so fast. If I take 2 shots, it drains by 10% or so. That’s not normal… :frowning:

I think its time to invest in a camera or at least a better phone.

The change is remarkable btw. I see a lot of tourists look in amazement when they enter this area (HY and West Midtown). You’ll see them on the high line as well taking shots of the construction.

2 Likes

Yeah- 10% loss after a couple shots is not normal. I am using my iphone but i have borrowed my dads nikon 7100 so im learning how to use it now and hopefully ill start using it in the city soon.

The highline is nice but almost too crowded with tourists on busy days. It is cool to see so many people taking interest and photos of all the construction around HY.

2 Likes

9/16

3 Likes

1/21

3 Likes
1 Like

This one turned out pretty nice and fits in with sky and silver towers nearby.

The article above has some cool interior pics. Never knew there was a pool on the roof!

2 Likes

Tonight

4 Likes

Nice shot, JC.

I hope that Extell doesn’t drop a fat glass box like this at its site on 5th Ave and 46th St.

It would be nice if it surprises us with an iconic 1,000’+ tower there. That part of Fifth needs a serious boost.

2 Likes