NEW YORK | 484 Eighth Ave | Ft | Fl

As previously reported, Vornado owns 484 8th and the two small buildings next door on the north side of 34th Street.

Virnado also owns 488 8th. 486 sat in the middle of Vornado’s assemblage, but they just acquired it.

This whole site is adjacent to Chetrit’s assemblage.

Vornado owns the three properties from the corner of 34th and 8th to the building with Famihlia Pizza.

I don’t believe that it owns the troubled Methafone McD or the 10 story (or so) office building on the corner of 35th St. However, I would not be surprised if it acquires them.

This is a close-up of the three buildings on the 8th Ave side of the assemblage owned by Vornado.

Virnado also owns these buildinfs on the 34th St side of the assemblage. (BagMan, which is next to Vornado’s trio, is part of Chetrit’s assemblage.)

Once Vornado and Chetrit redevelop their heinous sites on the west side of 34th between 7th and 8th, it will be a very nice block. The eastern portion of the block has two beautiful pre-War office towers.

2 Likes

The day this is all razed will be beautiful! :smiley:

2 Likes

Few days ago

5 Likes

Beautiful!!!

It’s coming down now. I hope this doesn’t end up as one of those sites that sit vacant for years, and we get a swift transition to construction

4 Likes

I would love it if Vornado acquires the McD on 8th where the druggies hang out.

2 Likes

All gone

2 Likes