NEW YORK | 41 West 57th Street | 1,100 FT | 63 FLOORS

Park Lane would be a good Stern opportunity.

I hope what manifests there is of a city changing status. Just an ideal location for another worlds tallest residential. I wonder how long CPT will hold that title… well, unless the POS Tower 5th actually rises… and by 6 ft lol.

2 Likes

few more floors gone, hope this site isn’t an empty lot for years on end

5 Likes

This is a big site. Hopefully, something very tall rises here. I hope that it’s at least 1,600’

NYGuy

6 Likes

I wish the adjacent “Tower 58” would be taken down too! it is truly hideous, and the 57th street side of it looks like a 70’s equivalent of a Gene Kaufmann hotel…

2 Likes

I agree. If it’s a condo, it’s never coming down though.

Only a few more floors to go.

6 Likes

Which assemblage is bigger? This one or the one directly next to the Solow Building (owned by Vornado I think?) Can they be combined?

I hope that whatever rises here is very tall. By the time that this is built, the existing supply of new high-end construction should be absorbed.

4 Likes

Actionkid

4 Likes

I hope that dumpy white low-rise to the left is part of this assemblage and gets the wrecking ball.

Sadly. That’s owned by a big developer (Vornado maybe), and it’s staying unless Sedesco partners with them.

1 Like

Any news on the height of this project?

From NYguy on the skyscraperpage.

16 Likes

Wow! Between this, 175 Park, 343 Madison, and that Extell 8th avenue project, NYC is showing that a measly pandemic can’t stop the parade of supertalls!

5 Likes

Great! @rgarri4 should add this model massing to his render!

5 Likes

Awesome! Ill add it tonight!

11 Likes

That’s an interesting shape

1 Like

If the Park Lane is taller than 1000 feet or so this building’s views are going to be screwed.

My educated guess is that SOM is the architect, partly because they seem to use the curve/slight torque motif a lot, but mostly because Sedesco worked with them on this little boutique office building, which I think is Sedesco’s only other ground-up development in NYC.

From my 3d Model.

With Park Lane.

18 Likes

Great job! Looks slick. A third reason for me to suspect SOM is the architect: the wedge looks a lot like their other residential tower on the same street.

4 Likes