NEW YORK | 316 Fifth Ave | 535 FT | 40 FLOORS

The thing that sucks is that the stunner on that block will be razed, but the heinous S.h…t will remain.

KPF had better come up with a show stopper here. A mere 27 units for the uber rich shouldn’t replace a landmark corner building like this.

1 Like

I agree, but even if it’s great, it will still suck to lose that gorgeous building. Not to mention, that block sucks. It’s a shame that the “developer” couldn’t acquire the adjacent parcels of shit.

The two buildings just south of this are nice, but the three buildings with the Luggage shop, the Stetson shop, and the bank are HEINOUS!

1 Like

I totally agree.

FAA approved: Obstruction Evaluation / Airport Airspace Analysis (OE/AAA)

It such BS that these gems will be razed, and this heinous junk will remain.

5 Likes

another bigtime fail of the LPC

6 Likes

What a f…cking crime. The real kick in the nads is that all of the crap surrounding these gems will remain.

The LPC is such a joke.

2 Likes

All that building needed was a good pressure washing and it would have looked great. Sucks to lose it.

6 Likes

Don’t think there’s another city that has lost so much great architecture intentionally.

2 Likes

Whatever goes up here better be worth it.

8 Likes

I am still fuming over this travesty

2 Likes

100% agree r.i.p. Kaskel & Kaskel

I decided to memorialize it in Minecraft.

10 Likes

no visible change - probably a lot of asbestos to remove on the interior

7 Likes

The “developers” are the TALIBAN!!!

1 Like

Rough stuff.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be happy to lose this Even if the site included the garbage on the rest of the block. It’s a real kick in the gut to lose the gems and keep the s.hit.

Only in NY, can there be a $1.5m one bedroom next to filthy pieces of garbage.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Taliban!!!

The LPC is a joke.

2 Likes

Almost couldnt take a pic of these being demolished. This sucks.

5 Likes