NEW YORK | 30 Front Street | 369 FT | 26 FLOORS

This is Architecture with a capital “A” .

This project is selling well. Aesthetically pleasing architecture is a ‘value added’ proposition; that simple fact is too often not fully understood by many developers.

I look forward to seeing this one in person: F train here I come… :rofl:

2 Likes

They are finishing the base

10 Likes

Hello,

I am writing to inform you that we’ve had a problem with one of the lottery draws and are at capacity for the Olympia DUMBO sessioln you were selected for.

We sincerely apologize for the mixup and hope you are still planning to participate in OHNY Weekend by visiting any of the 115+ places that are Open Access and do not require a ticket.

Thank you for your understanding.

Not sure what happened to OHNY this year but the lottery system they put together was a total failure. I spent $90 on OHNY membership and I only got into one of the ticketed events and that was to an outdoor talk about a site that I can literally visit any time I want. On paper it sounded great but in practice, it was a total bust.

10 Likes

I’m not going this year. I’ve already seen quite a few of their offerings.

I’m going to dial back my criticism a tad. One of the volunteers last night told me she applied to the lottery and didn’t get a single thing. But the talk I heard last night well worth attending (I’ll post in the appropriate forum about that).

Next year should be better but I still think they try to cram too many ticketed events into too few days.

@stache - that’s why I was so upset to be cast back w/the rest of the mortals after being told I couldn’t visit Olympia.

I saw this while riding the R train since it was re-routed over the Manhattan Bridge today due to track work. I really like it and its unique shape really does stand out.

10 Likes

12 Likes

They are adding trees and greenery to the base:

15 Likes

I would love to live here. Except I don’t have six million dollars.

https://streeteasy.com/building/olympia-dumbo

1 Like

From today:

From Urban Atelier Group

13 Likes

The lobby at night

11 Likes

13 Likes

This one turned out great. I still think Fortis was more responsible for the One Seaport disaster than the contractor, but they came up a winner in Dumbo.

2 Likes

The sidewalk is open.

12 Likes

11 Likes
1 Like

9 Likes