NEW YORK | 270 Park Ave | 1,389 FT | 70 FLOORS

From 58th st:

11 Likes

The bronze on the columns shines in the sun

30 Likes

Thats exactly what I was going to bring up when someone said it just looks brown. I was gonna say “just wait until it shines in the skyline”

7 Likes

I really like the quality and texture on the columns, they have depth

4 Likes

The columns are so sexy when the sun hits them. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The more glass gets installed, the more stunning it looks! Day or night, this is going to be a modern classic when finished!!

5 Likes

Who’s the person who said the column cladding is just brown? Let me find them :man_facepalming: If the cladding wasn’t metal (or a reflective material of any sort), I’d maybe understand someone saying that, but metal changes colors no matter the condition, whether sun based, adjacency to other buildings, atmospheric conditions, etc etc.

Im not bashing you lol, but I really just want to know who said that :man_shrugging:

That one pic in the sun is beautiful indeed @Alemel! Do you recall what time it was? Surely some time from Morning to noon?

4 Likes

Exactly:
Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 8.16.00 PM

4 Likes

Thanks for that, now i know to see it on the weekends a little before noon :+1:

3 Likes

This is looking 1970’s in a very good way.

6 Likes

theres a deco’y yet international style to it.

its very pretty

10 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp9KpSMjIIU/

14 Likes

From today - these panels look fantastic in the sun!

30 Likes

22 Likes

Bad News

2 Likes

Dang!

1 Like

Really too bad, I thought safety harnesses are required on the job.

2 Likes

I’m sure they are, but I’ll bet that workers often flout the rules. I’m also sure that his estate will receive millions of dollars.

1 Like

From what I read the death was a carpenter working on the interior- not an iron worker. So a harness probably was not required at their station. Yeah hopefully the family will receive just compensation. RIP.

3 Likes

I’d think that simply for insurance and liability purposes, everyone would be required to wear a harness.

2 Likes