NEW YORK | 1800 Park Ave | 529 FT | FLOORS

I was reading the article in full and it sounds like this will be incredible the Durst Organization owns the 1815 Park Ave parcel across the street from this one on the other side of the Metro-North tracks. These may be an incredible set of projects to keep an Eye on. With regards to the possible architecture styles it is impossible to say what Durst may do. However demolition seems to have started across the street at 1815 Park Ave, so work on this project maybe starting soon.

2 Likes

Other than BoA, Durst usually builds crap, so my expectations are very low.

The Tetrahedron is also theirs.

2 Likes

That’s true. That’s also awesome.

:thinking:

2 Likes

I expect this to go forward. TODs will be largely safe in the downturn.

What’s next in the pipeline after you finish Sven?

We have a project at 1800 Park Avenue, a project in Philadelphia, and we are rebuilding 825 Third Avenue. 1800 Park Avenue is a site across from the Metro North station in Harlem and we are working it out to become a residential development.

4 Likes

it’s only a concept for now

6 Likes

Durst is spatting with the MTA over this assemblage. Probably not a coincidence that Durst is starting to focus on this development now that Sven is completed.

2 Likes

Hopefully ground will be broken on this development (Harlems tallest tower) within the next year. Their easement was approved last year.

7 Likes