NEW YORK | 100 West 37th Street | 743 FT | 68 FLOORS

It’s recent, though I cant recall if it was up on last week’s photo of mine, they probably climbed the scaffolding of the building being demo’ed.

1 Like

Not really showing the development at hand, and sorry for the fuzzy photo, but they’ve since cleaned the graffiti off the Haier Building. But generally in the month since the last post, I can’t even tell if any progress has been made with demolition.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Earlier today

16 Likes

Earlier today

15 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwCwaPsMIqK/

14 Likes

Weird that this rendering seems to highlight the floor with a lower terrace and not (presumably) the penthouse terrace at the top of the tower

1 Like

Its possible that the upper terrace isn’t a private terrace, the last 2 “floors” look to be just a double height floor, or the “top” floor is a false floor or non usable floor. I dont believe it’s a penthouse terrace either because on the night time render, that level nor the terrace is lit up like the other 2 terraces.

The one prominently featured looks to be the amenity floor terrace for the residential portion as it is a double height space.

The New York Times tower looks so small in this rendering

2 Likes

That’s a good point, the top of this tower wouldn’t even be visible from this vantage point if the render was accurately made.

Nice!

looks great

source Render.Bar

13 Likes

I like the curves on the front facade and the homage paid to the building next door by the indented floor at the same height as the old building’s roof line. It might work out well when completed.

1 Like

Ok, nevermind. I like this more now, there’s so much I’ve been unaware of about this design

3 Likes

I didnt realize this would be so setback from the property line, it’ll be nice to have some corner space.

1 Like

Although I liked the art deco building that came down, this new tower will be a positive influence on what is fairly ugly stretch of 6th Ave.

2 Likes

I agree with this, but I do wish it terminated in a better manner, so many new projects in the area are just ending with flat bland tops, no intricacies, they just stop. The only one I can think of to date that hasnt done this is Madison House.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Earlier today

9 Likes

I did not realize how close this was to my campus.

8 Likes