NEW YORK | 100 West 37th Street | 743 FT | 68 FLOORS

It will probably be rentals and a hotel. Condos would not do well there.

1 Like

Application Details (nyc.gov)

Application Details (nyc.gov)

These architects’ work is nice.
cd3architecture.com

2 Likes

With the redevelopment of this area, I hoped that this filthy building at 1271 B’Way would come down, but sadly it’s owned by the Estate of Sol Goldman. His estate owns so much rundown garbage in prime areas. His estate is an anathema.

1 Like

I hope that this disgusting garbage comes down soon too.

4 Likes

@chris08876 @Mackensen please merge

6 Likes

Done.

Happy Friday everyone. Another Friday… another tower bound to rise.

5 Likes

Only in NY!

1 Like

Another one.

How tall will this be ya think?

2 Likes

I see I started a trend.

Another one! :beers:

2 Likes

A few years ago this site was slated for a supertall KPF design. I hope 743 ft is not final. Condos here would have great views of the ESB.

2 Likes

I can’t see people paying insane prices to live in Herald Sq. A 750’ tower with condos at $2,500/sf (an insane price anywhere but NY) would do well.

1 Like

Here’s some supplementary information pertaining to this site from 2016 Development Team Planning 80-Story Mixed-Use Tower Closer To 2020 At 989-993 Sixth Avenue, Midtown - New York YIMBY

1 Like

Broadway and Herald Sq in this area have received nice greenery. 6th Ave could use a lot of that. There are too many lanes of concrete and blacktop.

1 Like

The scaffolding is up.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Strolling the City

6 Likes

Feb 14th

Afraz

6 Likes

What is the status of this project?

It’s not clear. Demo seems to be taking forever.

I did not see a thread for this one. Here are some supplementary links for this development:

https://therealdeal.com/new-york/2022/07/08/isaac-chetrit-nears-350m-loan-for-midtown-project/

Here are some renderings and massings:

16 Likes