Las Vegas | MSG - The Sphere | 366 FT

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

It looks amazing and I hope this is a successful concept. On the other hand I hope it bankrupts the MSG group…

2 Likes
1 Like

LED system seems to be complete

15 Likes

After building this lavish project, I’m appalled that these putzes are content with a dilapidated arena and refuse to build a new one.

3 Likes

Holy crap that lighting system is awesome!

2 Likes

I want to see it scroll through looking like all the planets. Especially Jupiter!

7 Likes

This thing is going to be insane. Can’t wait to see all the different displays they can do.

2 Likes

The place to build one of these is on piers in the Hudson making it look like it is floating.

It’s kinda cool how the MSG brand jumped around from several iterations in NYC to across the country in LV from 1879 to now.

People in Vegas must be like what the heck is MSG.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I would put it in the same boat as being another interation of MSG. It’s not really a sister location more than it is a branch or off shoot. Though both can be used for concert venues, MSG Sphere is only capable of hosting concert like event. I don’t think there will ever be a “MSG” iteration outside of NYC.

I’m really jealous over this.

6 Likes

Same honestly. Wish that was what MSG in NYC was. It’s a shame we can’t really post videos here cause pictures does not do this justice.

16 Likes

MSG Sphere

4 Likes

One thing I appreciate is it seems like all the lighting design/programming for this building has the digital/visual sphere tilted on its axis. A nice little detail that makes me think of a small planet.

4 Likes

I think there were/are plans to build one in London, and honestly testing it out a few times before developing a flagship location in NYC doesn’t seem too far outside the realm of possibility. Stranger things have happened :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yes, there are plans for one in London.