JERSEY CITY | 351 Marin Boulevard | 406 FT | 38 FLOORS

Wish there was more angles incorporated besides the base, like at the top. But yes, an improvement over what was there before.

4 Likes

Angles! Slopes!

14 Likes

Here’s a taste of how the area will be looking pretty soon when this one and 331 Marin get up a bit higher (courtesy of PADNA JC)

12 Likes

R.I.P Marin Traffic

1 Like

Marin “Boulevard” should be bus-only

5 Likes

Last night

12 Likes

nice pic

4 Likes

They’ve reached the tower level. Will probably rise 1.5-2 floors a week now

10 Likes

What a great viewpoint of both sites! The difference from one block west to this one is crazy.

3 Likes

Yes, pretty soon I’ll have a great viewpoint into their windows.

The other site is much slower and quite a bit odd. The construction doesn’t make sense to me. Makes me think something changed in the design midway.

4 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

Awesome shots! I assume they are taken from Urby?

2 Likes

Yes! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yesterday

11 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

You can really see the curve from that angle.

Here’s a two week series of photos from around 2 weeks ago. They’re moving at a slightly more than 1 floor/week pace. Wondering if now that they’ve reached the square floors they can get to 1.5/week

11 Likes

I also noticed construction almost grinded to a halt once they finished the curved floors. Maybe they had inspectors come to take a look but it looks like they started adding floors again.

View of the curves:

12 Likes

Construction is stopped as of tomorrow at 8pm by Murphy’s orders so we’ll have to wait probably 2 months to find out.

2 Likes